Sunday, March 14, 2010

Saturday Craftiness

I have mentioned it before and I will mention it again- I love the Twilight books/movies. I also like excuses to throw parties. Therefore, my friend Amanda and I are hosting a Twilight New Moon DVD release party next Saturday. Researching ideas for the party I have come across a whole new level of Twilight obsessiveness I never really knew existed. Who knew there were entire blogs out there dedicated to the throwing of Twilight themed parties? Our party will be small and pretty tame but still appropriately cheesy and fun. I found instructions on how to create the tulips from the New Moon book cover using store bought white tulips (fake) and a red sharpie. Behold my centerpiece creation:We have purchased Edward and Jacob paper plates, silver cups and black napkins for the occasion and will be making the Vampire cookie recipe I posted a while back as well as a few other themed treats for people to munch on during the movie. We will also have a surprise special guest appearance at the party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment