Monday, June 28, 2010

Cool Caravans

Oh my goodness. When I found out about this book My Cool Caravan by Jane Field-Lewis & Chris Haddon over here I nearly fell out of my seat. You see, ever since I saw these pics in my mother's 1996 Neiman Marcus Christmas Book I have dreamed of owning a tiny airstream trailer that I could customize the interior for. It pretty much the same sort of dream I have always had for on of those retro VW vans. In recent years I have seen pics on blogs and in magazines where people got an airstream to put in their backyard to use as an office/guest quarters.
Take a peek at some other work by the photographer, Hilary Walker, here. I seriously think I could live in any of these pics.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, thank you for the kind review, & we are really happy that you like the book!. Can I ask you to correct something though?. The book is by Jane Field-Lewis & Chris Haddon. The photography is by Hilary Walker. The authors also have a website www.mycoolcaravan.com.
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete