So whenever I hear about people that blog EVERY SINGLE day, I always think to myself "How?"
Do they have a lot of amazing things to talk about every day? Are they getting paid to do it as a full time job? Whatever the reason, they are consistent. That is something I am working on. Hold me to it. Yes, I am talking to you Rachel and Pauline. That being said...
Things have been wild and crazy around here. There have been lots of exciting things happening over the past few months:
1. Donavan came back to Kansas City- FOR GOOD. Seriously. FOR GOOD. After 2 years and 9 months, my love has returned to the great state of Kansas and I could not be happier.
2. According to the great Dave Ramsey, I am debt free. Now comes step 3 of his "7 Baby Steps to Financial Freedom" : Put 3 to 6 months of expenses in savings. Whew. Don't worry Dave, I am ready and willing!
3. Emily officially entered her "late 20s" and oh what a glorious celebration it was.
4. Miss Beth came to visit Kansas City! It was such a fun weekend and in true "Sugarpants" style, we went to see Sugarland at the Sprint Center. It was A-mazing!
5. Etsy orders at "Letters by Lindsay" have been surprisingly high lately. It is still random and inconsitent but compared to sales from last year at this time, things are looking good. Behold the sea of flip flops:
Things on the horizon:
1. Celebrating my 3rd anniversary in Eureka Springs with Donavan.
2. Rachel's visit to Kansas City!! Tri-Delts on the loose- WATCH OUT!
3. A trip to Atlanta for the birth of my next niece/nephew on July 23rd.
4. Many trips to Iowa for many different occasions.
5. A special Milestone birthday for yours truly. A special plan to celebrate is in the works...
So I will try to update this more often so I don't lose my "dedicated readers." Yes, I am talking to you Rachel and Pauline.